By Jill Dana
• A fun and humorous story for exploring the themes of self-identity, self-discovery and self-worth
• Promotes discussion about home and what it means to different individuals
• Introduces readers to word play and puns
• Encourages readers to be curious about different types of foods and where they come from
• Includes discussion questions to help children think more deeply about the themes covered in the story, with facts about where food comes from and how it is produced
Fresh from the farm, Butternut awakes to find himself lost in a supermarket. Is he butter? Is he a nut? Is he squash or squashed? Just who is he and where does he belong?
Join Butternut on his journey through the supermarket aisles as he makes new friends and discovers more about himself.