Hi There! Using E-book for the first time? Here's a quick guide for you.
Things that you need to do at a glance before downloading your e-book:
1. Download an E-READER SOFTWARE
If you do not know which e-reader software to download, how about our GoGuru Recommendations? (Personally the Guru recommends Digital Editions)
- Adobe Digital Editions (Windows, Macintosh, Android, iOS)
- Bluefire (Windows, Android and iOS)
- UniversalBook Reader (UB Reader) (Android only)
2. Register for an ADOBE ID
Go to https://goo.gl/dULkUB and Sign Up for an account. Registration takes less than a minute!
3. Go to your E-READER and Sign-in with your NEW ADOBE ID
- Go to your Digital Editions, BlueFire, or Universal Book Reader.
- Authorize your ADOBE ID (type in your username and password)
4. Go to your GoGuru Account, https://www.goguru.com.sg/customer/account/
5. On the left Navigation, look for “Downloadable Products”
6. Download your E-BOOK
- If you are downloading to a phone, please make sure that you remember where you save the file.
If you encounter any issues downloading your e-book, please write to us at CustomerService@GoGuru.com.sg, or you may chat us up during operation hours. Screenshots of your problem would help us a lot!