Times Travel Fair Lucky Draw is open to Times Rewards members only.
Spend $50 nett and above with any purchases in a single receipt made from 1 - 31 October 2019 in Times @ Waterway Point or via our official e-store Goguru.com.sg to participate in our lucky draw.
Terms & Conditions of Lucky Draw
- This contest / lucky draw (“Contest” / “Lucky Draw”) is organised by Times Experience Pte Ltd (“TEPL”).
- This lucky draw will be governed by these standard Terms & Conditions, and accompanying Lucky Draw Details (Collectively the “Terms”). Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the lucky draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
- One (1) Lucky Draw Slip will be given to each customer who purchases $50 nett and above in a single receipt in Times@waterway Point or official e-store, GoGuru.com.sg (Max. Up to 2 draw slips per customer)
- For online purchases, any purchases of $50 nett and above in check-out value, excluding GST and Delivery Charges site-wide will automatically qualify for participation in the Times Travel Fair Lucky Draw.
- Employees of TEPL and its related corporations (“Times Publishing Limited Group”) or TEPL partners and/or sponsors for the Contest / Lucky Draw (if applicable), and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Contest / Lucky Draw. Winner(s) may be required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before prize collection
- Each participant may submit multiple entries but he/she cannot win more than once. However, for contests based on receipt /draw slip submission, each participant can enjoy more than one winning chance IF his/her winning entries are based on different receipts/draw slips. For weekly draws, all non-winning entries will be snowballed to the following week's draw.
Draw Date & Prizes
- The Draw will be conducted on 12th Nov 2019 at 11am SGP Time at 1 New Industrial Road, Times HQ. TEPL will endeavour to hold the Lucky Draw on and at the advertised date, time and venue and by the mode (manually or electronically) as advertised, but reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct the Lucky Draw by another mode in such circumstances as TEPL may deem appropriate.
- TEPL reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. TEPL accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings. Prizes are subject to availability and TEPL has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Contest / Lucky Draw entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by TEPL) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
- Participation in the Contest / Lucky Draw is subject to the Contests & Lucky Draws Terms and Conditions available at goguru.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/contest Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted at this webpage. By entering the Contest / Lucky Draw, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Contest / Lucky Draw, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- By entering the Contest / Lucky Draw, each participant agrees that:
- any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to the Times Experience Pte Ltd (TEPL), including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Contest / Lucky Draw, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, and such other purposes TEPL may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the participant has otherwise provided TEPL with consent;
- Times Experience Pte Ltd may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in TEPL’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest / Lucky Draw or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
- the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in TEPL without further compensation.
- Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of TEPL, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest / Lucky Draw.
- Times Experience Pte Ltd partners and/or sponsors for the Contest / Lucky Draw (if applicable) shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Contest / Lucky Draw, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). If applicable, all warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Contest / Lucky Draw nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
- Lucky draw prize winners are required to provide their particulars for the purpose of verification & audit. All prizes which are not won or remain unclaimed after one (1) months of the announcement of the winners will be forfeited.